• Up-to-date, FAR-compliant acquisition vehicles that help minimize risks;
• Competitive market-based pricing that leverages the buying power of the federal government, with the ability to negotiate further discounts at the order level;
• Acquisition experts available to help customers make the most of MAS;
• On-site and online training for help in using MAS; and
• Service to meet customer mission needs, from government's premiere acquisition agency.
Experience flexibility and choice
• The ability to tailor orders to get what they need by customizing terms and conditions at the order level;
• Alternatives such as blanket purchase agreements and contractor team arrangements that can replace the need for agency indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contracts;
• Decision tools and contracting solutions proven to meet complex requirements; and
• A vast selection of contractors offering expert solutions for services and supplies.
• Pre-competed, on demand contracts to increase the productivity and capacity of scarce acquisition resources; and
• Quick and easy access to the right industry partners, allowing customers to make the most use of their valuable time.
• A suite of e-Tools that can be leveraged to identify qualified contractors, maximize competition, and assist customers in reaching their socioeconomic goals; and
• Business intelligence into customer purchasing patterns when using our e-Tools.
Control the procurement
• Self-service access that allows agency contracting offices to retain control of their procurements, including requirements development, evaluation, award and administration; and
• Full-service options when in house resources are tapped with other pressing projects.